DJI Mavic 3 Classic (DJI RC) Drone
- 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
- 5.1K/50fps Professional Imagery
- Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution
- 46-Min Max Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- 15km HD Video Transmission
- Advanced RTH
- Night Mode for Video Recording
- DJI RC (5.5-inch HD Display)
7-Days Return & Refund Service
In the Box
DJI Mavic 3 Classicx1
DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Batteryx1
DJI Mavic 3 Low-Noise Propellers (pair)x3
DJI 65W Portable Chargerx1
DJI Mavic 3 Classic Storage Coverx1
Spare DJI RC Control Sticks (pair)x1
Max Flight Time
4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
5.1K/50fps DCI 4K/120fps
Safety & Flight Performance
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
DJI O3+ 15km, 1080p/60fps Transmission
* Measured with FCC compliance in unobstructed environments free of interference. The actual transmission distance may vary depending on environment, actual use, and firmware version. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted. The above data are the farthest communication distances for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminder on the app.
- ActiveTrack is not available at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
- Measured in an unobstructed environment free of interference. The maximum flight range of 15 km is only achieved with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
- Tested in an open outdoor environment without interference. Actual resolution may vary depending on the quality of the transmission signal.
- DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 12.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Be careful when taking off in desert or beach areas to avoid sand entering the aircraft. Fly the aircraft in open areas away from crowds. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
- Measured by Mavic 3 Classic flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
- Compatible with DJI Goggles Integra Motion Combo and DJI Goggles 2 Motion Combo, which are sold separately.
I recently purchased the DJI Mavic 3 Classic (DJI RC) Drone from Jetayu Gadgets, and I've been quite pleased with my experience. The drone's performance and camera quality are good, meeting my expectations. What stood out for me was Jetayu Gadgets' straightforward and efficient service. The ordering process was smooth, and my order arrived promptly, making it easy to start using the drone. Jetayu Gadgets has proven to be a reliable source for quality products, and I would recommend the DJI Mavic 3 Classic for those in the market for a dependable drone.